Wendy is a founding member of Winghaven Law, LLC. and she is committed to your case. Her distinct background of training and experience sets her apart from most attorneys. As a former prosecutor, Ms. Corley has substantial trial and courtroom experience. She understands that preparation, diligence and superior knowledge of the law are vital to obtain a successful outcome from a judge or jury. While litigation skills and experience are essential, Ms. Corley more importantly understands the value and necessity of evaluating each and every case to determine the most efficient and cost-effective manner of resolution possible for the client.
After graduating from Washington University in St. Louis with a Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry, Ms. Corley worked as a Chemist for a leading environmental and engineering firm for several years. While attending and after graduating from St. Louis University School of Law, Ms. Corley worked for over five years in the Lincoln County, Missouri Prosecuting Attorney’s Office where she managed a wide range of criminal and civil cases. She prosecuted mostly felony cases including drugs, domestic violence, child abuse, sex crimes, property crimes and DUI cases.
After leaving prosecution, Ms. Corley obtained additional civil litigation experience at a prominent mortgage and banking defense law firm in St. Louis where she acquired unique experience related to foreclosure and property law. Ms. Corley has taught undergraduate level and graduate level courses at several area colleges since 2002.
Ms. Corley is admitted to practice law in Missouri and is also admitted to practice in both the Eastern and Western Districts of Missouri in the United States District Courts.
Ms. Corley has lived most of her life in St. Charles County where she now resides. She is a proud graduate of Francis Howell High School and is an active volunteer in her community.
- Missouri & U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- Missouri State Bar
Associations / Memberships / Advisory Boards
- St. Charles County Bar President, 2016
- St. Charles County Bar Association, Vice President 2015
- St. Charles County Bar Association, Secretary 2014
- St. Charles County Bar Association, Treasurer 2013
- St. Charles County Family Resource Board Member
Honors & Awards
- Recently selected to Super Lawyers Missouri and Kansas “Rising Star List” for 2015-2016
- Recipient of StreetScape Magazine's "Beyond the Best" 2011.
- Lincoln County Prosecuting Attorney's Office, Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
- Milsap & Singer, Associate Attorney
- Missouri Baptist College, Former Adjunct Professor
- Missouri Public Defender, Former Contract Attorney
- St. Charles County Community College, Former Adjunct Professor
- St. Louis University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Washington University, Bachelor of Arts / Chemistry
- Certified Guardian ad Litem
Classes / Seminars
- Missouri Bar, Frequent speaker and moderator for continuing legal education courses.
- St. Louis University School of Law, Former Moot Court Judge