O’Fallon Uncontested Divorce Attorney
How to Resolve Divorce Without Going to Court
divorce is usually the result of conflicts between spouses, the divorce process
itself does not have to be adversarial. At Winghaven Law, LLC, we recommend
that divorcing couples first attempt a collaborative approach, as it encourages
a dissolution that’s free from bitterness, anger, or resentment.
Furthermore, the uncontested nature of these types of divorces allows
for resolution outside of court.
With a certified guardian ad litem and a certified mediator on our team, our
O'Fallon divorce lawyers have the tools necessary to facilitate a collaborative divorce on your behalf.
Uncontested divorces use negotiation and compromise to establish a friendly
and collaborative environment. While there are many benefits to this type
of divorce, it cannot work unless both spouses are committed to working
together to effectuate an amicable divorce.
What Are the Advantages of an Uncontested Divorce?
While few divorces have absolutely no disagreements, these disputes don't
necessarily have to be resolved in court. An uncontested divorce is essentially
a divorce where the spouses can reach an agreement as to the terms of
their divorce without engaging in a drawn-out court battle.
Other benefits of a uncontested divorce, include:
- You have more control over the outcome of your divorce
- You are not at the mercy of a judge
- It is a lot less expensive than litigation
- It moves swiftly through the courts instead of having to deal with the
court's busy timetable
- It involves significantly less stress and anxiety
- You are playing an active role in your divorce
- Your children will benefit because you will not be engaged in a heated
battle with their other parent
- Working together simply makes life easier on everyone
Proudly Serving Lincoln & St. Charles Counties
At Winghaven Law, LLC, we are on your side, and we act as your resource,
educator, and advocate during the divorce process. With years of experience,
we know when to anticipate conflicts and how to foster stability, especially
during emotionally charged situations.
Why choose Winghaven Law, LLC?
- Attorney Wendy Corley is a certified guardian ad litem
- Both of our attorneys are frequent speakers and moderators for continuing
legal education courses
We warmly offer
FREE case evaluations to all prospective clients
Regardless of the course of your divorce case, we remain committed to finding
effective ways to assist you and your spouse in reaching agreements and
overcoming obstacles. We are here to keep the peace between you and your
spouse, all while keeping your best interests in mind.
O'Fallon divorce firm to schedule a complimentary consultation with one of our divorce attorneys!