- Missouri & U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- Missouri State Bar
- St. Louis University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Washington University, Bachelor of Arts / Chemistry
- Certified Guardian ad Litem
Associations / Memberships / Advisory Boards
- St. Charles County Bar President, 2016
- St. Charles County Bar Association, Vice President 2015
- St. Charles County Bar Association, Secretary 2014
- St. Charles County Bar Association, Treasurer 2013
- The Child Center in Wentzville, MO, Advisory Board
- Legal Aid of Eastern Missouri, Pro Bono Attorney
- Lincoln County Prosecuting Attorney's Office, Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
- Milsap & Singer, Associate Attorney
- Missouri Baptist College, Adjunct Professor
- Missouri Public Defender, Contract Attorney
Honors & Awards
Recently selected to
Super Lawyers Missouri and Kansas “Rising Star List” for 2015-2016
- Recipient of StreetScape Magazine's "Beyond the Best" 2011.
Classes / Seminars
- Missouri Bar, Frequent speaker and moderator for continuing legal education courses.
- St. Louis University School of Law, Moot court judge
Wendy is a founding member of Winghaven Law, LLC. and she is committed
to your case. Her distinct background of training and experience sets
her apart from most attorneys. As a former prosecutor, Ms. Corley has
substantial trial and courtroom experience. She understands that preparation,
diligence and superior knowledge of the law are vital to obtain a successful
outcome from a judge or jury. While litigation skills and experience are
essential, Ms. Corley more importantly understands the value and necessity
of evaluating each and every case to determine the most efficient and
cost-effective manner of resolution possible for the client.
After graduating from Washington University in St. Louis with a Bachelor
of Arts in Chemistry, Ms. Corley worked as a Chemist for a leading environmental
and engineering firm for several years. While attending and after graduating
from St. Louis University School of Law, Ms. Corley worked for over five
years in the Lincoln County, Missouri Prosecuting Attorney’s Office
where she managed a wide range of criminal and civil cases. She prosecuted
mostly felony cases including drugs, domestic violence, child abuse, sex
crimes, property crimes and DUI cases.
After leaving prosecution, Ms. Corley obtained additional civil litigation
experience at a prominent mortgage and banking defense law firm in St.
Louis where she acquired unique experience related to foreclosure and
property law. Ms. Corley has taught undergraduate level and graduate level
courses at several area colleges since 2002.
Ms. Corley is admitted to practice law in Missouri and is also admitted
to practice in both the Eastern and Western Districts of Missouri in the
United States District Courts.
Ms. Corley has lived most of her life in St. Charles County where she now
resides. She is a proud graduate of Francis Howell High School and is
an active volunteer in her community.